Welcome To Rose Hawke...A journey in self-reflection

Greetings all!

Let me reintroduce myself:

My name is Yavanna Reynolds. I'm mother, designer, and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. There are many things in my life I am passionate about, so it is hard to just limit it to a few. I'm a big believer in the ideas of "Go Big or Go Home" and "Life is Short, Eat Dessert First." The only constant I find is impermanence...in other words, nothing lasts forever, so enjoy your every day to your fullest.

I'm also a firm believe in self-destiny. You have the power to do whatever you set your mind to doing. Can you tell that I hate hearing things like "You can't do that!" "That's impossible!" I'd like to believe anything is possible with determination and opportunity.



I've redesigned this site and created this blog space both as a fluid forum to discuss the next stage of my development as a creative professional and to share some of the things I am passionate about. These things can have quite a span, as I have a lot of interests. Mostly, I'll be discussing sewing, DIY, and homesteading. In addition I might also discuss running marathons (I'm a certified RRCA Running Coach!), parenting and education (certified Positive Discipline Parenting Coach and experienced Preschool Teacher) as well as open ended art projects for yourself and your family. Occasionally I'll blather on about baking, some book I'm reading, my feelings about the world, and my own family...Little pieces of my passion and the things that I hold dear.

I look forward to sharing this adventure with you all. Thank you and Welcome to Rose Hawke Design Studio.

Comments

Popular Posts